They’re not kidding when they say the second trimester is super awesome and you have energy and you just get socked in the third. I feel I’ve been run ragged the last few weeks, and as a result, have hardly accrued any #content for blogs! To my great shame and embarrassment, I see that my last post (a whole week ago!) was also a mood board. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love doing mood boards. I’d do them 10 times a week, but that would be, you know, overkill.
Anyway. I’m all about backpacks. I’m all for the most efficient way to hold your shit (although my purse of choice is a cross-body bag. Similar principle I suppose.) I think bags that hang off the shoulder (such as a small purse or a tote bag) are the worst. Do they not fall off your shoulder like, all the time? I want to like them, because so many come in fun different designs, but I can’t. I’m just a little too utilitarian. Again, anyway, a few blessed bags came into my life lately and it inspired me to spread the news. And it felt extra fitting with school being back in sesh, so without further Apu…
- This is actually a diaper bag from Etsy shop OneDuo. I found it through Fresh Exchange some time ago and couldn’t get it out of my head, so I splurged on it and I’m really glad I did. It’s beautiful quality and stylish as hell. I love it so much and I can’t wait to wear it out on the town with baby. 😍
- I love the old school splatter pattern on this backpack from Baggu! And it’s only $15! I feel like if I were a student I might be picking this up.
- I adore this super cheap pack-a-way backpack from Ikea. The grid pattern is fun and modern and it’s surprisingly got a few pockets making it super practical to have in your purse (or diaper bag?) for when you need some extra cargo space.
- Also from Ikea, this very slick travel backpack with a million little compartments. Honestly wish I’d known about it before our New Zealand trip. This would’ve been a perfect accompaniment to a suitcase.
- This city bag from Herschel Supply Co. seems like a grown up-but-still-playful briefcase/backpack hybrid. I picture cool ladies with giant black frame glasses, super tight ponytail and red lipstick with one of these slung over their shoulders. Those gals make it look so easy!
Related: Hot Watches