Hi, welcome to Monday. I’ve been doing some freelance in an office the last few weeks and I’ve been wearing my watches again. They make me feel smart and professional. Plus telling time is cool! Inevitably though, I have a wandering eye when it comes to cool accessories.My clothing is typically super simple and casual, so I like to supplement a little. So to ease into the work week, I’ve done a little roundup of some smart and cool watches for you to impress your friends with.
- O’Clock – You can customize these in all kinds of ways, and they’re relatively cheap.
- Cluse – These are some pretty luxe watches I gotta say. I’m hardcore coveting that marble face.
- Apple – Still vaguely wanting an Apple Watch. I like how they’re customizable and will sync up with my devices. Let’s be honest – it’s a status symbol more than anything.
- Nixon – I’ve been a Nixon customer for many years. I’m digging the patterned leather band.
- Swatch – A staple brand, I would so wear this watch while weekending in New York. Feels very MoMA.