I feel like I’ve been seeing little dashes of really cool leather accessories lately. OR, I’ve just finally come around to how cool and chic it looks. I’m not sure I’ve ever had like, traditional brown leather anything – I’m strictly a black & white kinda girl. But with Spring basically almost here (it’s 35 degrees right now) I’m coming around to the handsomeness of leather goods.
- These Tevas are the epitome of chic-casual.
- I can see this Passport Wallet from Mpls business Leather Works elevating the travel game.
- This Backpack from Honest Co. is technically a diaper bag, but that just means it has extra utilitarian function.
- I always try to keep frugality in mind with my mini guides but, this is hands down the sexiest Apple Watch Wristband from Hermés. There does seem to be a suitable budget version though, right here.
- I feel like I’m breaking my own rule to feature two shoes on here, but these buttery leather Ankle Boots from Everlane are too hot.
- Alan got a pair of these Coasters from Leather Works in his Christmas stocking this year. They look real nice.